Proctor Roofshield, 50m x 1m
- Buy 3 for £142.50 Inc. VAT each and save 3%
Need help? Check out our
Proctor Roofshield: 50m x 1m Roll.
Independently tested and certified by both the BBA and NHBC, Proctor Roofshield is proven to outperform all other breather membranes where it matters most. With high vapour breathability and air permeability, Roofshield protects your roof cavity from damp and timber rot without the need of installing costly and unsightly roof ventilation.
In testament to its superior performance, Proctor Roofshield remains the breather membrane of choice for Bellway Homes, Bovis and Wimpey Homes.
Proctor Roofshield Key Benefits:
- High water vapour transmission – minimises risk of damp and timber rot.
- BBA certified as a high air permeable roof membrane (the only breather membrane to do so).
- Approved for use in Warm and Cold, Ventilated and Non Ventilated Roofs.
- No need to install costly or unsightly roof ventilation.
- High wind-lift resistance – makes this particularly suitable for use in exposed areas.
- Manufactured in the UK – designed to withstand with our weather conditions.
BBA Certification Highlights:
- Certified for use in warm and cold, ventilated and non-ventilated roofs.
- Weight: 175grams m2.
- Tensile Strength: 297 / 224.
- Nail Tear Strength: 259 / 177.
- Water Vapour Transmission: 2409.
- Water Vapour Resistance: 0.09.
- Watertightness: W1.
Proctor Roofshield Information Sheets available in the downloads tab:
- Proctor Roofshield BS5534.
- Proctor Roofshield Datasheet.
- Proctor Roofshield Technical Guide.
- Proctor Roofshield User Guide.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.