Reclaimed Welsh Slate: 16" x 10"
Need help? Check out our
Reclaimed Welsh Slate 16" x 10".
- Slates measure 16" x 10" and have a nominal thickness of 5mm.
- Approximately 23.85 slates needed per m2 at 75mm headlap.
- Slates have been sorted to remove waste.
- Reclaimed Welsh Slate can be fixed using roofing nails.
Before committing to a purchase of Reclaimed Welsh Slate we recommend that you view the slate in person. Reclaimed slate varies considerably in colour and quality.
Please contact us on 01629 828500 for availability.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.