Resiblock Efflorescence Remover: 5ltr
- Buy 2 for £18.50 Inc. VAT each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for £18.00 Inc. VAT each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £17.50 Inc. VAT each and save 8%
Resiblock Efflorescence Remover: 5ltr.
It is an easy to use gentle cleaner removes efflorescence (Lime Salt) deposits from concrete paving. This easy to apply efflorescence remover will restore concrete block paving back to its natural aesthetic appearance.
Features and benefits:
- Used to remove unsightly stains of oil and rust as well as deposits of mortar or cement slurry.
- Easy to apply.
- Fast action - applies rapid removal.
- Can be applied all year round.
- Size: 5ltr.
- Coverage: 2-6m2per litre approximately.
- Brand: Resiblock.
Suitable for use on the following materials:
- Roads & Driveways.
- Ports & Terminals.
- Bulk fuel storage facilities.
- Aircraft hard standings and taxiways.
- Footpaths and Pedestrian Precincts.
- Car Parks & Ramps.
This product will also remove unwanted deposits of mortar, cement slurry and significantly reduce rust and oil stains from block paving and bricks.
Ideal for cleaning stone, slate, quarry tiles, ceramics, pre-cast panels and old concrete floors. Removesmost cement based paints.
This Resiblock Efflorescence Remover shouldb be used before sealing with any of Resiblocks sealers for that picture perfect patio!
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.