Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer, Invisible: 5ltr
Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer Invisible (5ltr)
Resiblock Invisible Indian Sandstone Sealer is suitable for most forms of natural stone, providing long-lasting protection.
This product provides invisible protection and acts as a seal to paths, patios and driveways and provides long term resistance against staining and algae growth. The application can be done in one coat and the sealer should not be applied if there is a chance of rain within the next 8 hours.
Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
Features & benefits:
- Specifically designed for porous surfaces.
- Suitable for high levels of UV radiation.
- Ideal for use with Indian Sandstone, Yorkstone, Sandstone and Limestone.
- Not suitable for use on PIC, Engineering Bricks, Quarry Tiles, marble and slate.
- High degree of resistance to chemicals.
- Suitable to be applied all year round.
- Coverage: 4 - 6m² per litre.
- Application: by brush or roller.
- Lasts up to 5 years.
- Product Code: RBINDINV5.
- Brand: Resiblock.
- Size: 5ltr.
There is a datasheet available in the downloads tab on Resiblock Indian Sandstone Sealer: Invisible.
Check out the Indian Paving we have available.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.