Roof Felt Adhesive
Roof Felt Adhesive is a cold applied oxidised bitumen based adhesive.
Features and benefits:
- Used as bonding agent to create a strong seal to apply all types of roofing felt onto your surface.
- Suitable to bond roofing felt onto metal, concrete, timber and sealing felt lap.
- Quick and easy application.
- Coverage as a roof felt adhesive: 0.6 - 0.8 litres per m2.
- Can be used as a cold gritting compound to bond chippings.
- Coverage as a gritting adhesive: 3mm chip: 0.7 litres per m2/ 10mm chips: 0.9 litres per m2.
- Size: 1ltr, 2.5ltr and 5ltr.
Browse our wide range of shed felt, click here.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.