We stock an incredible range of high specification, centre-pivot windows suitable for DIY installation. VELUX centre-pivot windows are available with natural pine, white-painted or a white, polyurethane finish. White polyurethane is usually the best choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
Why choose a centre-pivot window? The main advantage is the height of the control bar. Centre-pivot windows are often installed quite low in the roof. The centre-pivot design makes the bar easier to reach – even with a desk or table positioned right below the window.
A single tug on the control bar opens a ventilation flap, allowing fresh, filtered air to circulate while the window is closed. Pull the control bar again to unlock and open the window.
Centre-pivot Windows are available in various shapes and sizes – everything from a small square, bathroom window, to ultra-modern, attention grabbing windows with remote controls. All of our windows feature superb quality VELUX glazing. These glazing units come with laminated inner panes, toughened outer panes and advanced, energy saving technology.
- GGL 207021U VELUX INTEGRA® White-Painted Electric Centre-Pivot Roof WindowAs low as £539.60 Inc. VAT
- GGU 007021U VELUX INTEGRA® White Electric Centre-Pivot Roof WindowAs low as £590.10 Inc. VAT
- GGL 307021U VELUX INTEGRA® Pine Electric Centre-Pivot Roof WindowAs low as £539.60 Inc. VAT
- GGL 207030 VELUX INTEGRA® White-Painted Solar Centre-Pivot Roof WindowAs low as £577.00 Inc. VAT
- GGU 007030 VELUX INTEGRA® White Solar Centre-Pivot Roof WindowAs low as £627.60 Inc. VAT