Scrim Tape is the solution to prevent cracks forming in new plaster.
This plastering tape is easy to use and well-worth the effort if you want to ensure that annoying cracks don’t start appearing along the joints and corners of your plasterboard. Just apply the tape then start skimming.
Ashbrook Roofing Scrim Tape features a fibre mesh surface and an easy-to-apply, self-adhesive backing.
Features & benefits:
- Prevents cracks from forming along joints in plasterboard.
- Stick along the joints between plasterboard edges and corners before skimming.
- Features a fibre mesh surface and a strong, self-adhesive backing.
- Colour: White mesh.
- Manufacture: Single-sided, self-adhesive plastering tape with a fibre mesh surface.
- Roll Size: 100mm x 45m and 50mm x 90m.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.