Sika FastFix All Weather
Sika FastFix All Weather Jointing Compound.
This all weather jointing from Sika is a self setting paving compound that can be used rain or shine.
With a unique formula containing Active Resin Technology for advanced durability. Easy to apply in all weather conditions; even in the rain and won’t shrink or crack over time.
Suitable for use on:
- Indian sandstone.
- Stone setts.
- Paving blocks.
- Driveways with light vehicular traffic.
Features and benefits:
- Perfect for pointing paving, patios and paths.
- Sets hard and will not wash out, crack or shrink over time.
- Can be applied in wet conditions.
- Ready to use - no mixing required.
- Once opened can be stored in water and reused to reduce waste.
- Suitable for use on joints that are 5mm wide and 20mm deep.
- Colour: grey and buff.
- Coverage 15kg Buff: approx. 21m2 450mm x 450mm paving (5mm x 20mm joints).
- Coverage 14kg Grey: approx. 20m2 450mm x 450mm paving (5mm x 20mm joints).
- Product Code: SKFFIXBF15 / SKFFIXGY14.
In the downloads tab there is a datasheet on this Sika FastFix Jointing Compound.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.