Sika Setting Sand: 20kg
Sika Setting Sand (20kg) is a narrow joint filler jointing compound. Suitable for all types of block paving: footpaths, patios, indoor stone floor areas, pedestrian areas and driveways.
Features & benefits:
- Simple to use – pouring/sweeping into joints and saturating with water.
- Once cured, will not wash out, crack or shrink over time.
- Sets to a hard finish that will not wash out.
- Resists weeds and insects.
- Application: pour setting sand over desired area and brush over joints, ensure joints are filled with the sand and then saturate with water to enable them to set.
- Do not use a pressure washer to saturate setting sand (eg. Use a watering can).
- Do not use in areas of constant water immersion.
- The jointing should not be cleaned by use of high pressure washers until cured for at least 28 days.
- Minimum joint width: 2-5mm.
- Minimum joint depth: 25mm.
- Product Code: SKSANDBF20.
- Brand: Everbuild.
- Size: 20kg.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.