Sovereign Anti Freeze & Rapid Setter (5ltr)
Sovereign Anti Freeze and Rapid Setter is specifically designed to be used for concrete and mortar. Sovereign’s super-concentrated antifreeze will allow you to prepare mortar in low, winter temperatures.
The antifreeze formula contains compounds that accelerate the hydration of mortar, cement or render mixes. When Sovereign antifreeze is mixed with the gauging water, concrete or mortar it will set in temperatures as low as -12°C. This handy additive can also be used to reduce the setting time of mortar by as much as 50% at normal working temperatures through the rest of the year.
As a rough guide, a typical antifreeze to water ratio of 1:30 would be needed for mixing cement in winter temperatures of 0 to 4°C.
Features & benefits:
- Allows wet-fixing, bricklaying, blockwork and rendering to continue in cold weather.
- Speeds up mortar setting, allowing trades to progress other work.
- Works with standard and rapid hardening Portland Cement.
- Material: Calcium and Aluminium in solution.
- Brand: Sovereign.
- Volume: 5L.
- Storage: Between 5°C and 30°C.
- Precautions: Not recommended for use with special purpose or metal reinforced cements.
A datasheet on Sovereign Anti Freeze & Rapid Setter can be found in the product files tab.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.