Sovereign Construction Grade Silicone Sealant: Black (310ml)
Sovereign Construction Grade Silicone Sealant (Black) is formulated for fast curing and lasting flexibility. This black sealant is particularly useful for glazing applications. It can also be used as a watertight, flexible sealant on doors and windows.
This construction grade sealant has a ‘low modulus’ formula. For the layman or DIY user this simply means that it remains more flexible after curing. Sovereign’s Construction sealant range meets all of the relevant standards and offers excellent performance at a very affordable price.
Features & benefits:
- Easily applied with a standard mastic gun.
- Fast curing, producing a long-lasting, watertight seal.
- Ingredients: Thixotropic paste containing Dimethyl and Polysiloxane.
- Brand: Sovereign.
- Colour: Black.
- Type: Acetoxy – Low Modulus Sealant.
- Packaging: Standard mastic gun cartridge.
- Quantity: 310ml.
- Standards: BS 5889 and ISO 11.600.
Sovereign Construction Grade Silicone Sealant (Black) is also available in clear and white.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.