Sovereign Mortex: Black (5ltr)
Sovereign’s Mortex (Black) is a cement and mortar dye that is a quick and easy solution to mix black or grey shaded mortar. This liquid dye produces permanent colouring that won’t leach out or fade in bright sunlight. Simply adjust the ratio of liquid pigment to mortar to get the desired colour.
Mortex is poured directly from the 5 litre container into the mortar or cement, then thoroughly mixed. The gauging water is added after mixing the dye. Mortex is formulated with special pigments, stabilisers and mixing agents. It can also withstand mild acids, alkalis and solvents.
Mortex mortar dye can be stored for up to one year if left unopened. For deep, black colouring use a mix ratio of 5 litres of Mortex to 25kg of cement or mortar. Reducing the volume of Mortex will produce lighter, grey shading.
Features & benefits:
- Easy to handle, liquid mortar dye for preparing black/grey mortar, cement or render.
- Formulated to resist bright sunlight, solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
- Material: Blended pigment, stabilisers and mixing agents in liquid form.
- Brand: Sovereign.
- Product Name: Mortex.
- Colour: Black (use less Mortex for grey shading).
- Quantity: 5 Litres.
- Storage: Stores up to 1 year unopened, within a temperature range of +5°C to +25°C.
Sovereign Mortex Black is also available in brown (Sovereign Browntex).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.