Tyvek House Wrap (100m x 1.4m)
Tyvek House wrap offers durable protection from moisture for walls, and is also breathable to reduce condensation. It's the ideal breathable membrane for timber frame wall systems, and is also suitable for steel frame and concrete wall construction.
Tyvek House wrap is made of high density polyethylene fibres for long-term protection against the elements. This durable, lightweight breathable membrane is windtight and water resistant and designed for use in new build, refurbishment or extension projects.
Key Benefits of Tyvek House wrap:
- Highly permeable to water vapour.
- Enhances the airtightness of the construction.
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to install.
- Can be left uncovered for up to 4 months while retaining full performance.
- Long-term reliability.
- CE marked.
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved.
Key Properties of Tyvek House wrap:
- Style name: 3060B
- Composition: High density polyethylene
- Roll size: 1.4m x 100m / 2.8m x 100m
- Roll weight: 9kg / 18kg
- Mass per unit area: 63g/m2
- UV exposure: 4 months
- Product thickness = functional layer thickness: 175µm
- Water vapour transmission (Sd): 0.01m
- CE marking: Yes
- BBA certificate: 90/2548
If you have any questions or queries on the Tyvek House Wrap then please contact us.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.