VELUX CABRIO® GDL SD0L001 White-Painted Single Balcony System for Slate Roofs
6 - 8 Weeks
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0L001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) converts into a bright, airy balcony, bringing the outdoors right into your home.
The CABRIO balcony system consists of a large, top-hung window opening out onto the roof. A smaller, lower window opens-out to form a glazed balcony with integrated safety rails. The balcony offers spectacular, panoramic views, energising airflow and an impression of increased space. A special VELUX ventilation bar can be opened for fresh, filtered air while the windows are closed.
1 x 94cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted Window (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x matching flashing (for slates up to 8mm thick).
Features & benefits:
- Affordable, pre-constructed dual window and balcony unit, complete with flashings.
- Increases space, natural light, and ventilation in a loft conversion.
- Inner pane is laminated for extra safety.
- Triple glazed for noise-reduction and heat retention.
- Treated with VELUX easy-clean and anti-dew coatings.
- Safe and secure with an easy-clean and anti-dew exterior finish.
- Installation can be done by an experienced DIY'er or self-builder.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SD0L001 PK19.
- Frame size: 94cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 2 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, high quality white-painted natural pine interior frame.
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0L001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) is delivered ready for installation on a roof with slates up to 8mm thick. This affordable, versatile balcony is compatible with roofs pitched at 35 to 53 degrees.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.