VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0L001 SK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (114cm x 252cm)
This product isn't available
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0L001 SK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (114cm x 252cm) is a ready-made unit that opens out to form an airy, studio-style balcony.
With the upper window fully open there’s ample headroom for gazing out over a tranquil landscape or city view. The smaller, lower window forms a glazed balcony – complete with inbuilt safety rails. VELUX windows are ideal for increasing the light levels and airflow in a loft conversion. The CABRIO balcony system features a VELUX ventilation bar for control of filtered airflow when the windows are closed.
VELUX windows are deisgned to keep their looks – inside and out. The exterior glazing also features special easy-clean and anti-dew finishes.
1 x 114cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted Window (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x matching flashing (for slates up to 8mm thick).
Features & benefits:
- Boosts natural light levels, opens up a loft conversion with a panoramic view.
- Ideal home improvement project for a self-builder, or experienced DIY’er.
- Triple glazed, energy efficient windows with easy-clean/anti-dew coatings.
- Laminated interior glass.
- Toughened exterior glass.
- Affordable, versatile and safe.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SD0L001 SK19.
- Frame size: 114cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 2 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, high quality, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0L001 SK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (114cm x 252cm) arrives ready for installation on a roof with slates up to 8mm thick. This low-price, versatile balcony can be installed on almost any roof with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Ashbrook Roofing offers free delivery for orders over £50 or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm (Mon - Fri) are:
- Standard (FREE on orders over £50): 2-3 working days
- Express (£15.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.