VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0W001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm)
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0W001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) will transform your loft conversion into a fabulous, studio-style living space.
This affordable, dual purpose window and balcony brings fresh, invigorating air and natural daylight right into the heart of your home. Delivered as a pre-built unit with all the necessary flashings. The large, top-hung window opens out to offer headroom and a stunning view. The smaller window below folds out to form a glazed balcony with metal safety rails. Additionally a standard VELUX control bar can be set to deliver fresh, filtered air when the windows are closed.
1 x 94cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted Window (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x matching flashing (for roof tiles with profiles up to 120mm thick).
Features & benefits:
- Dual-purpose VELUX window/balcony delivered ready to install with all flashings.
- Improves ventilation, interior lighting and adds a feeling of space.
- No-fuss installation, suitable for a self-builder, or experienced DIY’er.
- Clean and contemporary interior with a lacquered pine frame.
- Triple glazed, with easy-clean/anti-dew treated exterior glass.
- Easy-clean and anti-dew coatings have also been added to the external panes.
- An affordable home improvement project.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SD0W001 PK19.
- Frame size: 94cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 2 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0W001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with roof tiles up to 120mm in profile. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.