VELUX CABRIO® GDL SD0W001 White-Painted Single Balcony System for Tiled Roofs
Call for Availability
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0W001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) will transform your loft conversion into a fabulous, studio-style living space.
This affordable, dual purpose window and balcony brings fresh, invigorating air and natural daylight right into the heart of your home. Delivered as a pre-built unit with all the necessary flashings. The large, top-hung window opens out to offer headroom and a stunning view. The smaller window below folds out to form a glazed balcony with metal safety rails. Additionally, a standard VELUX control bar can be set to deliver fresh, filtered air when the windows are closed.
1 x 94cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted Window (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x matching flashing (for roof tiles with profiles up to 120mm thick).
Features & benefits:
- Dual-purpose VELUX window/balcony delivered ready to install with all flashings.
- Improves ventilation, interior lighting and adds a feeling of space.
- No-fuss installation, suitable for a self-builder, or experienced DIY’er.
- Clean and contemporary interior with a lacquered pine frame.
- Triple glazed, with easy-clean/anti-dew treated exterior glass.
- Easy-clean and anti-dew coatings have also been added to the external panes.
- An affordable home improvement project.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SD0W001 PK19.
- Frame size: 94cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 2 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SD0W001 PK19 White-Painted Single Balcony System (94cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with roof tiles up to 120mm in profile. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Orders delivered directly from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectations for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - Call for Availability
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.