VELUX CABRIO® GDL SK0L222 White-Painted Double Balcony System for Slate Roofs
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L222 PK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (198cm x 252cm) features a glazed balcony unit side-by-side with a large, double pane window, providing extensive natural light.
When closed, the balcony looks just like a normal VELUX window. Within seconds the upper and lower sections can be opened out onto the roof. The lower window forms a glazed balcony, while the upper window acts as a canopy with a vast, uncluttered view. As an additional safety feature, collapsible rails are built into the lower window frame. Both the balcony unit and second window are fitted with advanced triple glazing. Both upper windows have a filtered ventilation feature which can be operated while the windows are closed.
1 x 198cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted balcony/windows (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window with a lower GIL Fixed Element.
2 x Sets of appropriate flashings (for slates up to 8mm thick).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting two window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Combined dual window with single glazed balcony unit.
- Astonishing indoor light levels, incredible ventilation, superb views.
- Suitable for installation by a self-builder, or experienced DIY’er.
- Triple glazed window units, with easy-clean/anti-dew treated exterior glass.
- Laminated inner panes for extra safety indoors.
- Adds cost effective value to a standard loft conversion.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SK0L222 PK19.
- Frame size: 198cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 4 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L222 PK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (198cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with slates up to 8mm thick. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.