VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L222 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm)
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L222 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm) opens out onto the roof enabling glorious natural daylight to stream in through the large, additional window.
In the closed position the units look like large VELUX windows – vastly increasing the feeling of space in the room. In just a few seconds the CABRIO balcony can be opened out to form a viewing space with a glazed overhead canopy. Concealed safety rails automatically unfold out of the lower frame to ensure safety in the balcony area. With all windows closed, filtered ventilation can be accessed via the standard VELUX control bars.
1 x 238cm x 252cm CABRIO White-Painted balcony/windows (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window with a lower GIL Fixed Element.
2 x Sets of appropriate flashings (for slates up to 8mm thick).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting two window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Combined large dual window unit with single glazed balcony feature.
- Incredible uncluttered views, excellent ventilation, brilliant daylight.
- Suitable for self-build, or competent DIY installation.
- Triple glazed window units, with advanced features and coatings.
- Inner panes have laminated glass, preventing shattering.
- Adds value and ‘wow factor’ to a loft conversion.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SK0L222 SK19.
- Frame size: 238cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 4 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L222 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with slates up to 8mm thick. These units are suitable for almost any roof with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees. CABRIO kits can be installed by a capable DIY’er or self-builder.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.