VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0L322 PK19 White-Painted Triple Balcony System (302cm x 252cm)
This product isn't available
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SKOL322 PK19 White-Painted Triple Balcony System (302cm x 252cm) allows you to enjoy superb views from your loft conversion.
The ready-to-install kit consists of a white framed central window/balcony unit with large, adjoining window units on either side. Each of the upper, top-hung windows features controllable ventilation, allowing fresh, filtered air into the living space. It only takes a few seconds to open the central balcony unit out onto the roof. The large, upper window becomes a transparent canopy over the smaller, glazed balcony. Folding security rails are cleverly constructed within the lower window frame.
1 x 302cm x 252cm CABRIO white painted balcony/window element (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
2 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window units.
2 x GIL fixed units.
1 x Full set of appropriate flashings (for slates up to 8mm thick).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting triple window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Spectacular, triple VELUX window kit with central balcony.
- Floods a loft conversion with natural daylight and ventilation.
- Triple glazing throughout – reduces noise, reduces heat loss.
- Ideal for installation by a skilled self-builder or DIY’er.
- Excellent property value return on a modest investment.
- Inner pane is laminated.
- Toughened glass is used on the outer panes.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SKOL322 PK19.
- Frame size: 302cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 6 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SKOL322 PK19 White-Painted Triple Balcony System (302cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with slates up to 8mm thick. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Ashbrook Roofing offers free delivery for orders over £50 or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm (Mon - Fri) are:
- Standard (FREE on orders over £50): 2-3 working days
- Express (£15.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.