VELUX CABRIO® GDL SK0L322 White-Painted Triple Balcony System for Slate Roofs
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SKOL322 PK19 White-Painted Triple Balcony System (302cm x 252cm) allows you to enjoy superb views from your loft conversion.
The ready-to-install kit consists of a white framed central window/balcony unit with large, adjoining window units on either side. Each of the upper, top-hung windows features controllable ventilation, allowing fresh, filtered air into the living space. It only takes a few seconds to open the central balcony unit out onto the roof. The large, upper window becomes a transparent canopy over the smaller, glazed balcony. Folding security rails are cleverly constructed within the lower window frame.
1 x 302cm x 252cm CABRIO white painted balcony/window element (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
2 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window units.
2 x GIL fixed units.
1 x Full set of appropriate flashings (for slates up to 8mm thick).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting triple window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Spectacular, triple VELUX window kit with central balcony.
- Floods a loft conversion with natural daylight and ventilation.
- Triple glazing throughout – reduces noise, reduces heat loss.
- Ideal for installation by a skilled self-builder or DIY’er.
- Excellent property value return on a modest investment.
- Inner pane is laminated.
- Toughened glass is used on the outer panes.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SKOL322 PK19.
- Frame size: 302cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 6 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SKOL322 PK19 White-Painted Triple Balcony System (302cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with slates up to 8mm thick. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.