VELUX CABRIO® GDL SK0W224 White-Painted Double Balcony System for Tiled Roofs
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0W224 PK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (198cm x 252cm) can add instant visual impact to your loft conversion. Supplied as a ready-to-install kit, this compact unit opens out to create a bright, airy balcony with an adjoining side window.
In the closed position this unit looks like a large, white framed loft window. In just a few seconds the special upper and lower windows open out onto the roof to form a glazed balcony with a large, glass canopy. For additional safety, the lower balcony has concealed rails which drop into place automatically. All windows are triple glazed – reducing heat-loss and blocking external noise.
1 x 198cm x 252cm CABRIO white-painted balcony/windows element (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window with a lower GIL fixed unit.
2 x Sets of appropriate flashings (for roof tiles with profiles up to 120mm).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting two window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Combined, mid-sized, single balcony and adjoining window unit in kit form.
- Breath-taking views, with increased natural light and ventilation.
- Triple glazed window units, with advanced safety and performance features.
- Laminated inner panes and outer panes feature toughened glass.
- Ideal for installation by a competent self-builder or experienced DIY’er.
- An affordable investment that adds real value to your property.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SKOW224 PK19.
- Frame size: 198cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 4 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SKOW224 PK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (198cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with roof tiles having profiles up to 120mm. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Orders delivered direct from the supplier. (Excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 14.00hrs (Mon - Fri) are:
- Polycarbonate Orders - 5-7 working days
- Coroline Orders - 5 - 7 working days
- Velux Orders - 2-3 working days
Please bare in mind during busy periods these could be extended from the supplier.
There is an additional delivery charge from the supplier of £30 per order.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.