VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0W224 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm)
The VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0W224 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm) can add instant visual impact to your loft conversion. Supplied as a ready-to-install kit, this compact unit opens out to create a bright, airy balcony with an adjoining side window.
In the closed position this unit looks like a large, white framed loft window. In just a few seconds the special upper and lower windows open out onto the roof to form a glazed balcony with a large, glass canopy. For additional safety, the lower balcony has concealed rails which drop into place automatically. All windows are triple glazed – reducing heat-loss and blocking external noise.
1 x 238cm x 252cm CABRIO white-painted balcony/windows element (pre-built with upper and lower sections).
1 x VELUX GPL Top-Hung Window with a lower GIL fixed unit.
2 x Sets of appropriate flashings (for roof tiles with profiles up to 120mm).
1 x Set of EKY Support Trimmers for adjoining and supporting two window elements.
Features & benefits:
- Combined, mid-sized, single balcony and adjoining window unit in kit form.
- Breathtaking views, with increased natural light and ventilation.
- Triple glazed window units, with advanced safety and performance features.
- Laminated inner panes and outer panes feature toughened glass.
- Ideal for installation by a competent self-builder or experienced DIY’er.
- An affordable investment that adds real value to your property.
- Manufacture: Mixed materials.
- Brand: VELUX.
- Product Code: GDL SK0W224 SK19.
- Frame size: 238cm x 252cm (external).
- Glazing: 4 x Triple glazed VELUX **65 panes.
- uValue: 1.2 W/m2K.
- Colours: Grey exterior, white-painted natural pine interior frame.
This VELUX CABRIO GDL SK0W224 SK19 White-Painted Double Balcony System (238cm x 252cm) comes with flashings designed for use with roof tiles having profiles up to 120mm. These units are suitable for most roofs with a pitch of 35 to 53 degrees.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.