Xtratherm XT FR BG Flat Roof Insulation Board: 100mm, pack 5 (3.6m2)
Xtratherm XT FR BG Flat Roof Insulation is a fleece-faced, PIR board designed to insulate a bitumen based, built-up roofing system. These space saving boards are lightweight and straightforward to fit, following the guidelines of BS 6399 Part 2.
Extratherm Thin R PIR boards can be installed on metal, concrete or plywood decks. Bonding typically involves laying the boards on hot bitumen, but mechanical fixing is an alternative option in some circumstances.
Extratherm’s high density foam core delivers twice the level of thermal insulation offered by other, standard insulating products. Each pack contains 5 boards - enough to cover an area of 3.6m2.
Features & benefits:
- Versatile PIR board which is easy to handle and fit.
- First class thermal insulation performance.
- Features fleece finished, bitumen and glass fibre facing, for optimum bonding with the roof covering.
- Compatible with a wide range of bitumen based roofing materials.
- Material: Polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam board faced with bitumen, glass fibre and a fleece film.
- Brand: Extratherm.
- Quantity: Pack of 5 boards (coverage 3.6m2).
- Dimensions: Length 1200mm, Width 600mm, Thickness 100mm.
- Foam Density: 30kg/m2.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.026 to 0.027 W/mK.
Xtratherm XT FR BG Flat Roof Insulation is ideal for use with our torch on roofing felt rolls.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.