YBS BreatherQuilt Multi-Foil & Roofing Membrane, 10m x 1.2m
YBS BreatherQuilt Multi-Foil & Roofing Membrane (10m x 1.2m) is an easy to use, combined insulation and breather membrane. With 11 layers of internal, heat reflective foil and wadding this membrane packs incredible performance into a slim, 40mm thick profile.
YBS have years of experience in the development of high performance roofing membranes. BreatherQuilt squeezes an impressively high thermal resistance of 1.62 m²K/W from its lightweight, multi-foil layers. Despite being light and easy to handle, BreatherQuilt is also remarkably tough, durable and tear resistant.
Check out the data sheet for full details of this versatile, multi-foil roofing membrane. This first-class performer is suitable for use on pitched roofs between 20 and 70 degrees.
Features & benefits:
- Combined insulation & breather membrane in a 40mm, multi-layer quilt.
- Light, flexible and easy to fit with simple tools.
- Versatile installation options – draped or with counter batons.
- Suitable for roof pitches of 20 to 70 degrees.
- Material: 11 layers of metallic foil and polyester fibre wadding.
- Brand: BreatherQuilt.
- Size: 10m x 1.2m per roll.
- Colour: Grey with silver foil backing.
- Weight: 700g/m2.
- LABC Registered.
- Standards: EN 116012, EN 6946, BS EN 1608, EN 13501-1, Agrément Certified.
Our special aluminium foil tape can be used to seal joins in YBS BreatherQuilt Multi-Foil & Roofing Membrane (10m x 1.2m).
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Economy (FREE): 3-5 working days
- Express: Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.