Manthorpe Batten Support Bracket : Pack 10
Manthorpe Batten Support Bracket (Pack 10) provides a quick and easy method of assembling a length of ridge batten for reliable, mechanical fixing of mortar-free ridges.
A securely fixed ridge batten forms the foundation of most dry ridge systems. Good air-flow in the roof space will eliminate the risk of rotting timbers due to condensation. A mortar-free, mechanically fixed ridge can be fitted in almost any weather.
Each bracket is clearly marked with the appropriate bend points for a range of tile heights and roof pitches. These dry ridge brackets are designed for installation of a standard, 25mm x 38mm batten on a pitched roof with an angle of 15 to 45 degrees. A Manthorpe Batten Support Bracket should be fitted to each rafter, along the apex of the roof.
Features and benefits:
- Creates a secure, long-lasting platform for a mechanically fixed ridge.
- Easy to fit with basic tools in almost any weather.
- Highly resistant to wind uplift – long-term stability with no crumbling mortar.
- Manufacture: Galvanised steel, pre-drilled and marked at bend points.
- Product Code: GDRR-BS.
- Brand: Manthorpe.
- Quantity: 10.
- Size: Length 197.5mm, accommodates 38mm wide batten.
- Weight: 0.089kg each piece.
- Standards: BS 5534, BS 6399-2, Steel to BS EN 1461 , NHBC standards chapter 7.2.
A Manthorpe Batten Support Bracket Product Information Sheet can be found in the downloads tab.
Manthorpe Batten Support Brackets can be bought as a pack of 10 or as part of the Manthorpe Dry Ridge System, 6m.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to help.