SVK Ardonit: 600mm x 300mm
- Buy 500 for £1.12 Inc. VAT each and save 9%
- Buy 2000 for £1.09 Inc. VAT each and save 11%
Need help? Check out our
SVK Ardonit Fibre Cement Slates (600mm x 300mm).
The SVK Ardonit slates have a smooth surface and smooth square cut edges. They are high quality, affordable and lightweight slates that look as attractive as natural slate. Due to the specific moss-resistant elements in the paint used to coat these slates, moss formation is a very minimal risk.
The visible side and edges are provided with a double coat of paint and environmentally friendly coating, the back side with a single coat of paint and an extra resin layer. In this way the slates receive the best possible protection against water absorption. Double pressing also ensures high density levels and thus exceptional strength.
Any competent roofer or skilled DIY'er will find this slate easy to work, without the need for any special training or handling techniques. Each fibre cement slate is pre-drilled, ready for fixing with standard copper nails and disc rivets. The slates are cut to fit using the usual scribing and straight-edge breaking techniques.
Suitable for roof pitches down to 22.5º . For pitches below this please contact us to discuss.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Great protection against water absorption.
- Very little chance of moss growth - these slates will look great for years to come.
- Man-made slates meaning they are uniform and require no sorting.
- Cutting is quick and simple, either with a regular hacksaw or a scribe and straight edge.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Double pressing method gives these slates exceptional strength; exceeding the European standard (EN 492).
- Complies with several British and European building standards including: BS 5535, EN 492 and BS8000 Part 6.
- Made from a blend of Portland cement, high quality organic fibres, mineral additives and water.
- Have a 10 year manufacturers colour guarantee and a 30 year structural guarantee.
- Suitable for 22.5º roof pitch.
- Colour: Blue / Black.
- Size: 600mm x 300mm (600mm x 600mm).
- Weight : 1.5kg.
- The slates have a nominal thickness of 4.1 mm.
Take a look at the SVK Montana Slates if you are looking for a man made slate with a bit more character. This slate has a smooth face and riven/textured edges giving it more of a slate like appearance.
For matching fibre cement ridge tiles take a look here.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.