SVK Montana: 600mm x 300mm
- Buy 500 for £1.65 Inc. VAT each and save 8%
- Buy 2000 for £1.52 Inc. VAT each and save 15%
Need help? Check out our
SVK Montana Fibre Cement Slates (600mm x 300mm).
The SVK Montana slates have a smooth surface and riven / textured edges. They are high quality, affordable and lightweight slates that look as attractive as natural slate. Due to the specific moss-resistant elements in the paint used to coat these slates, moss formation is a very minimal risk.
A double coating of paint is applied to the visible side and the edges of the slate, based on an environmentally friendly, water-based acrylic resin. A single coat of paint is applied to the back side, on top of which a transparent resin layer is added to prevent water absorption.
Any competent roofer or skilled DIY'er will find this slate easy to work, without the need for any special training or handling techniques. Each fibre cement slate is pre-drilled, ready for fixing with standard copper nails and disc rivets. The slates are cut to fit using the usual scribing and straight-edge breaking techniques.
Suitable for roof pitches down to 22.5º . For pitches below this please contact us to discuss.
Features and benefits:
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Great protection against water absorption.
- Very little chance of moss growth - these slates will look great for years to come.
- Man-made slates meaning they are uniform and require no sorting.
- Cutting is quick and simple, either with a regular hacksaw or a scribe and straight edge.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Double pressing method gives these slates exceptional strength; exceeding the European standard (EN 492).
- Complies with several British and European building standards including: BS 5535, EN 492 and BS8000 Part 6.
- Made from a blend of Portland cement, high quality organic fibres, mineral additives and water.
- Have a 10 year manufacturers colour guarantee and a 30 year structural guarantee.
- Suitable for 22.5º roof pitch.
- Colour: Blue / Black.
- Size: 600mm x 300mm (600mm x 600mm).
- Weight : 1.5kg.
- The slates have a nominal thickness of 4.1 mm.
Take a look at the SVK Ardonit Slates for a more uniform slate like appearance. This slate has a smooth face and smooth straight cut edges.
For matching fibre cement ridge tiles take a look here.
Please be aware the SVK Montana slates currently have a 4-6 week lead time.
Ashbrook Roofing offers FREE or EXPRESS delivery to United Kingdom postcodes excluding the Highlands, Islands and Ireland.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 2.00pm are:
- Standard (FREE): 2-3 working days
- Express (£5.00): Next working day
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
And remember, if you need help, have any concerns or if you need a delivery extra quickly, simply give our customer service team a call on 01629 828500, or email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help.